We believe strongly in promoting from within. In fact, many of our managers began their careers with Jason’s Deli as hourly employees. We need outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food. The ideal employee is motivated, results-oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
Tatiana, Managing Partner, hired in 2010 as an Order Taker: “As I was growing with the company, growing as a manager and even outside the work, I learned to be more confident in myself and in my skills. My favorite thing is the fact that Jason’s Deli gave me the opportunity to grow, trusted me and helped me get where I am right now.”
Monica, Managing Partner, hired in 2012 as a Delivery Driver: “I have always wanted to take on a leadership role and Jason’s was there putting the opportunity in front of me. You have the ability to take yourself as far as you want and at your own pace.”
Jake, Managing Partner, hired in 2005 as a Line Employee: “I started with Jason’s deli when I turned 16 years old in Tyler, TX. Now, As a Managing Partner, I feel like I am as much an owner as anyone opening their own thing; I just have a proven concept and tons of support behind me.”
We love people who:
- Are self-motivated with a drive for growth
- Are outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food safely.
- Are results-oriented and committed to providing Out-of-This-World Hospitality every day.
- Embrace cultural diversity
- Live our Purpose, Mission, and Core Values
Our people love:
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Food discount
- Free uniforms
DELIVERY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- We will run a motor vehicle report on all hired drivers!
- You must have an active driver's license.
- You must use your own vehicle.
- Valid proof of insurance in your name
Ready to apply for a position in a deli near you?